picture

picture
Picture

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

TUX PAINT openSource App

Tux Paint teaches students computer skills at an early age. I am currently teaching preschool part time... This free software caught my eye because I know my students would LOVE this.
This software features a penguin named Tux, who gives help when and where relevant. Kids will learn Basic shapes in a easy to draw and fill in ways.There is a  selection of Magic Tools for kids to choose from. These are all very easy to use and are capable of some very impressive effects that kids will love to do while learning. Tux Paint also has cute sounds that make me want to be a child once more. 

This free open source  software does wonders for teaching computer skills.This software explorer imagination while learning computer skills early on.  

No comments:

Post a Comment