picture

picture
Picture

Monday, November 29, 2010

Why Could blogging change , or not change, the traditional classroom

Blogging is changing the traditional classroom because classrooms are becoming more technology based. Students are now able to communicate on the internet in so many more ways. I was never able to communicate over the internet like this when I was in school. This would have made getting assignments easier. This would have also made my classroom more interactive with classmates and with parents. Communication in my opinion is the key to a successful classroom. Blogging is a great way for every to communicate. The KEY is to teach others how to use it . It is extremely intimidating in my point of view. I am still learning but the more I learn the more I want to interact with others on the internet using blogs. I can see my classmates and soo many other teachers points of view.


Just a great article i found  

No comments:

Post a Comment